Thursday, April 28, 2005

The book you just have to buy...

126 of 136 people found the following review helpful:

The most amazing book I have ever come across, January 16, 2005
Reviewer:Jamie R. Wilson (Knoxville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
A truly amazing genre-breaking work of art unlike any that has ever been or ever will. I was captivated from the moment I opened the cover until the extremely suspenseful moment I turned the last page. With that said, I was a little disappointed that 71602 was knocked off by 92937 just as the plot was unfolding, but the arrival of 96240 really got my blood pumping and I just couldn't put the book down from that moment on.

I am so glad that Amazon.com is offering the "Search Inside This Book" option for this book so that it can be enjoyed by countless other avid readers who otherwise may not have come across it. I wait, impatiently, for the audio CD version of this fine book.

(from improbable research)

No comments: