Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas music

(heads up from Badhairblog and the anchoress)
Or if you have DSL, BBC 4 has a wonderful program HERE
alas, can't download..but they have a nice "fast forward one minute" so you can skip the sermons (heads up from Absinth andcookies blog)

Or you can try downloading Lilek's Podcasts on Christmas trivia
( no RSS feed yet, so you haveto download them the old fashioned way).

Right now I am into Podcasts...PBS has a bunch about their programs (i.e. not the programs, just a summary short discussion)...and some music sites have short discussions...and I have the feed for a Tagalog site (there is a full Mandarin Chinese podcast lesson if you are interested...right now I'm too busy with Tagalog to bother).

And Itunes has downloads from Stanford, but don't know how good they are...

I copy them to disc and then listen on my Mp3-cd walkman...

So far so good...

Right now, I'm working my way thru Peter Kreeft's lectures, (not RSS, old fashioned downloads)...he is a philosopher who wrote a book on CS Lewis...

However, for Christmas, here it's party time...and we went to Dr. Angie's party last night...Kareoke singing, dancing, and lots and lots of food...

No comments: