Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Trivia of the day

Beware of Cows in Norway... maybe they are protesting THIS

Father Jonathan's take on those who didn't bother to read either the Pope's message or his so called "apology"...he includes street people (who don't know better) , many government officials, and the NYTimes...
Prime Minister Howard dares to say what the rest of us have been thinking...LINK
And the NYTimes should reprint this editorial from the Australian...

Garrison Kiellor's book was nominated for a Quill award....You can listen to his radio show online link on left...

I often figure book awards are for uppity snobs, but I actually have books by three of the poets...and any award program that nominates Janet Evanovich has my vote...
But then, as a girl from the neighborhoods of Philly, I identify with the character of Stepanie Plum...whose antics makes me laugh out loud...

And, 40 years after I learned that tobacco caused small for dates kids who sometimes had smaller brains and lead from gasoline and eating paint caused brain damage, the press finds someone who rediscovers there facts...LINK.

And Houston, you have a problem...I'm not sure which is worse, poor people who threaten crime if they don't get freebies, or radio hosts who say get a gun and shoot to kill if attacked...

And don't forget:

IT's NATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!

ARGGHH...

No comments: