Saturday, December 20, 2008

FAMILY NEWS

Robin is teaching a class next week on textile design using dye, so went to Manila to pick up supplies.

I am sick at home with bronchitis.
I didn't sleep well last night, because mama cat decided to miscarry on our bed...had to clean up and change the linen at midnight...luckily we have an undersheet so the mattress is okay...poor thing, we'd get her fixed, but we spent lots of money getting the two female dogs fixed, and it didn't stop them from having puppies....

The internet is off and on: Chano is "fixing" the system, which means he moves the wireless router in a cabinet, so that the signal to my room is blocked by two concrete walls, but it looks nice and neat (Duh)...I just rehung the router underneathe the shelf so we have a weak connection (only one concrete wall for the signal to go through)...

As you can tell, I'm in a bad mood.

No comments: