Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Don't go drinking with Hobbits

fromMark Gunn: last verse:

I don't think I'll ever recover
From the food, the drink and the cheer.
Now I swear I'll never drink with hobbits again
At least, not till I see them next year.


mp3 download at this link

and for those of you really into Scots celtic stuff: Instructions on how to wear a kilt.

Andrew MacGregor’s Tips for New Kilt Wearers…

New to wearing a kilt? Start watching women in short skirts (-well more than you already do…) to study how they move while sitting down to avoid exposing themselves. You can learn some tips by following their example. That sweep of the hands underneath you as you sit can not only prevent embarrassment, but protect you from surprises like cold/hot surfaces not to mention splinters.

No comments: