Sunday, September 26, 2010

the Fatman Cometh

Governor Christie and Mayor Booker have appeared on Oprah, with Facebook founder Mark Zuckerburg, to discuss reform of public schools.



MZ is giving New Jersey schools 100 million to help...and the guv says to the troublemakers:

At a documentary screening before the event, Christie had stern words for groups that have called the partnership between he and Booker potentially illegal, and threatened to sue the state.

“I have a message for politicians who think their careers are more important than our children – I’m coming,” Christie said. “I have a message to the lawyers who have made a lifetime out of suing us into failure — I’m coming.”

Instapundit has a video of Christie's greatest hits, and wonders:

The Insta-Daughter was propounding a theory a while back that each President is chosen to be the opposite of his predecessor. So, a fat white guy from New Jersey vs. a skinny black guy from Hawaii. . . .?

Don't ask me, I'm for Hillary.

No comments: