Friday, April 29, 2011

Stuff below the fold

Heh....Affirmative action President...

Yeah, my medical school had preference to accept the sons of previous graduates... and up to a few years before I went my school had quotas for Jews (10 percent), Blacks(1 or two per class) and women (none).

but then came affirmative action, so I lost my scholarship so that they could fund someone of a more politically correct race.


---------------------------------------
Forget tsunamis: a simple tornado can knock out a nuclear plant.

--------------------------------
China's crackdown on dissadents noticed by the NYTimes...maybe one of these days they'll notice the crackdown on religion there too.

-------------------------
Death:
Pastor David Wilkerson has died in a car crash.
Prayers for his family. He's the one in the cross and the switchblade,

and his TeenChallenge worked with drug addicts in the inner city when I was in medical school, long before such work was common by churches.

--------------------------
Birth:




------------------------------

No comments: