Saturday, August 01, 2015

Mad Dads one, drones zero

Don't use a drone to spy on sunbathing daughters, at least in Kentucky. Those guys don't like peeping Toms:

VanMeter has a 16-year-old daughter who lays out at their pool. She says a drone hovering with a camera is creepy and weird. “I just think you should have privacy in your own backyard,” she said. Merideth agrees and said he had to go see for himself. “Well, I came out and it was down by the neighbor’s house, about 10 feet off the ground, looking under their canopy that they’ve got under their back yard,” Merideth said. “I went and got my shotgun and I said, ‘I’m not going to do anything unless it’s directly over my property.’” That moment soon arrived, he said. “Within a minute or so, here it came,” he said. “It was hovering over top of my property, and I shot it out of the sky.”

yes he was arrested, but I doubt he'll be convicted if any parents are on the  jury
via theotherMcCain

No comments: