Saturday, August 27, 2016

Quick before the copy right cops find it

I did manage to download a bunch of Stephanie Plum audiobooks from youtube before the copyright cops found them and removed them.

But with the local used book kiosk now defunct, my hard copies have stopped at 16...

But number 22 can be read on line here.

and put down coffee before reading: It is a ROLF type book

I yanked the stun gun out of my pocket, pressed the go button, and rammed the prongs against his neck.
His eyes lost focus for a split second but there was no further reaction.
“I don’t like that,” he said. “That’s not a nice thing to do to a man who invites you to a party.”
I kicked out at him, and he backhanded me across the face.
The front door opened, and Lula stuck her head in. “Everything going okay in here?”
“No!” I said. “Shoot him. Shoot him!”
Lula reached into her purse and pulled out the d****.
“What the hell?” Blatzo said.
Lula threw the d**** at him, it bounced off his forehead, and he bent to pick it up.
“Run!” I said to Lula.
We bolted out of the house and across the street, and jumped into the Buick. My hand was shaking so bad I couldn’t turn the key in the ignition.
“He’s coming! He’s coming!” Lula yelled.
I got the engine to crank over, I slammed the gas pedal to the floor, and we motored off, leaving Blatzo standing in the middle of the road. I had a white-knuckle grip on the wheel, and my heart was skipping beats.
“I thought I was going to be cat food,” I said to Lula. “I hit him with the stun gun and he barely blinked.”
“I left my d**** there,” Lula said.
“No kidding. What was the deal with the d**** anyway? I told you to shoot him, not make love to him.”...
“Why didn’t you shoot him?”
“I meant to, but the d**** was on top, and I pulled it out by mistake. I guess it was just easy to wrap my hand around in a panic. You know how you go for something familiar.”

This reminds me of this protest....
Guess one of them would indeed work if a terrorist or school shooter attacked their classroom...

No comments: