read the whole thing.
Back then, some of the samizdat faced jail in a concentration camp for objecting to the memes spread by the state and the local media.
Nowadays, we face the same thing, but our only "punishment" is to face hostile tweets and posts on facebook that ridicule us for our beliefs (repeated anti Catholic ridicule under the guise of "democratic politics" is why I have stopped posting on facebook).
So today, Kurt Schlicter has a post that objects to the lies about the gender memes being pushed on society, (and goes on to object to political memes that do not conform with objective evidence).
Who do you believe? Them or your lying eyes (or the biology book).
A woman gave birth the other day, and the liberal media squeed in delight, which is weird – usually the media only cares about babies in the context of waxing them in the womb. Plus, don’t the sacraments of the Weird Weather Religion deem babies bad for Mother Earth, just like pets? .
.. But this particular birth was celebrated because the mother was pretending to be a man, and her delusion was so intense that she apparently partook of surgical mutilation and chemical intervention to (not really) conform her body to her delusion. I guess we’re supposed to marvel at her physical transformation, but that would be a lie too. She looks like a woman with some surgery and a scraggly goatee. It’s not beautiful. It’s sad. But we’re not supposed to tell that obvious truth. We’re supposed to join in the lie and praise the Emperor’s New Secondary Sex Characteristics.
and don't even whisper it to your friend: Lena Dunham might be spying on your and try to get you fired.
a similar brave fellah at Google posted a ten page essay blasting their "diversity" program.
I agree: And I'm a lady geek.
At Google, we’re regularly told that implicit (unconscious) and explicit biases are holding women back in tech and leadership. Of course, men and women experience bias, tech, and the workplace differently and we should be cognizant of this, but it’s far from the whole story. On average, men and women biologically differ in many ways. These differences aren’t just socially constructed because: They’re universal across human cultures They often have clear biological causes and links to prenatal testosterone
and note the result: Marginalization of those who disagree, and allowing those who see "micro aggressions" become tyrants of the workplace.
When Paul VI wrote that much ridiculed encyclical warning that separating sex from reproduction would lead to the degradation of women, pressure on families by governments to limit children, and of course, the destruction of the family, he was ridiculed by everyone, especially women who didn't want ten kids. But looking back, much of the societal breakdown he predicted has come true.
so where are our bishops? Where are the priests? Where is the Pope? Denying ethical behavior exists while pushing Mother Gaia's green dictatorship run by our betters.
and at work, if you don't go to "diversity training" or if you comment in a private conversation that is overheard by the thought police, you not only face a twitter storm, but could lose your job.
That, not hatred of "gays", was the reason that Trump decided that making the army a welcoming place transvestites should not be part of the Army's agenda.
Nor is science safe: the writer of the "anti diversity screed" (notice the negative label) could easily face retaliation for his micro aggression for merely pointing out a biological statistic.
And if one can lie about biology, well, engineering could be next (and is, says this warning).
So what should one do? Alexander Solzhenitsyn suggests this: Live not by lies.
- Will not henceforth write, sign, or print in any way a single phrase which in his opinion distorts the truth.
- Will utter such a phrase neither in private conversation not in the presence of many people, neither on his own behalf not at the prompting of someone else, either in the role of agitator, teacher, educator, not in a theatrical role.
- Will not depict, foster or broadcast a single idea which he can only see is false or a distortion of the truth whether it be in painting, sculpture, photography, technical science, or music.
- Will not cite out of context, either orally or written, a single quotation so as to please someone, to feather his own nest, to achieve success in his work, if he does not share completely the idea which is quoted, or if it does not accurately reflect the matter at issue.
- Will not allow himself to be compelled to attend demonstrations or meetings if they are contrary to his desire or will, will neither take into hand not raise into the air a poster or slogan which he does not completely accept.
- Will not raise his hand to vote for a proposal with which he does not sincerely sympathize, will vote neither openly nor secretly for a person whom he considers unworthy or of doubtful abilities.
- Will not allow himself to be dragged to a meeting where there can be expected a forced or distorted discussion of a question. Will immediately talk out of a meeting, session, lecture, performance or film showing if he hears a speaker tell lies, or purvey ideological nonsense or shameless propaganda.
- Will not subscribe to or buy a newspaper or magazine in which information is distorted and primary facts are concealed. Of course we have not listed all of the possible and necessary deviations from falsehood. But a person who purifies himself will easily distinguish other instances with his purified outlook.
No, it will not be the same for everybody at first. Some, at first, will lose their jobs. For young people who want to live with truth, this will, in the beginning, complicate their young lives very much, because the required recitations are stuffed with lies, and it is necessary to make a choice.