Monday, January 15, 2018

The Foul mouthed president

No, not Trumpieboy, but our beloved Rody:

“My mouth is really foul especially when you piss me off,” he added.
Mr. Duterte said he was never a statesman because “the mind-set that I have, that of a mayor, I brought it to the presidency.”
“And I realized that being President, you cannot say ‘son of a whore,’” he said.
Mr. Duterte said the people should just accept him for what he was as it was “too late” for him to change.


Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/960227/duterte-its-too-late-for-me-to-change#ixzz54DO9coyC 


and in the comments, the trolls are out in full force: namecalling and echoing the memes, not posting anything thoughtful.

But he remains popular with working folks who are too busy to troll political sites, which is why even without facebook and twitter and google censorship, such trolls are already censoring "public opinion" by driving some of us off the "social media"...

so WWJD? LINK

-------------
update: Instapundit:
AN IDEA SO CRAZY IT JUST MIGHT WORK: Treating People Well: The Extraordinary Power of Civility at Work and in Life.



No comments: