Monday, June 19, 2006

Art Bell broadcasting from Manila

I was listening to Drudge over the internet via KFI AM (he was discussing THIS and despite THIS praise, Drudge ran quite a long clip...and Murtha talked fast without stopping or taking a breath and quickly skipped from one point to another unrelated point.....MEGO i.e. my eyes glazed over...reminded me of some manic patients I have treated in the past...)

Since I wanted to hear Drudge's latest Hollywood gossip, I didn't turn off the link on when I went to lunch...

And when I came back I heard Art Bell discussing the Bulusan volcano in Southern Luzon.
MAP HERE

Isn't the internet wonderful? I didn't know you could hear Bell over the internet.
Like most docs, at times I got called in the middle of the night...and sometimes the only thing on at that time was Art Bell or the new guy at Coast to Coast...

And did you know he now PODCASTS?
Great for those who want to stay up to date on UFO's and conspiracy theories but don't want to stay up after midnight...

No comments: