Saturday, October 28, 2006

Press manipulation

Americans are supposed to pick our own presidents.

But you know, back in the late 1980's I heard the this guy Clinton, who I never heard of, was going to be president. And later I heard the same thing about a clumsy governor of Texas.

And now, it's OBama...

I first read of him in a HNN article by a professor who said we should vote for him for president to cure our wound of racism. I wrote back sarcastically that that was a lousy reason to vote for anyone.

And now a lot of puff pieces on this guy...and now MSN's website has a huge banner saying according to Slate the 2008 race has changed...

Well, eat my grits.

Hate to tell them, but the people's choice is actually Hillary vs Guilliani.

Hillary because, despite the press pushing her since 1990, she actually has a done a good job as senator.
And Guilliani, because no matter how much dirt is pushed on him, because people know in a fight he will stand up and lead.

Just my opinion.

No comments: