Monday, April 14, 2008

Doc you made the face too tight

LATimes discussing how Hollywood types overdo the plastic surgery bit, making women look like Zombies.
. Whenever I see women like Angela Lansbury or the late Geraldine Page or Marion Ross, I am filled with gratitude. Not just for the nature of their talent but because their faces always remained precisely and gloriously their faces.

Now, of course, someone will e-mail me with details of all their cosmetic surgeries and I'll have to shoot myself in the head . . . but I'll do it with Botox, because these smile lines are really becoming pronounced and someone might ask me to go on television.


Actually, there are rumors about Lansbury having plastic surgery, but the point is that she looks her age...a graceful seventies something.

Hint to Hollywood: look your age, and send the money to your favorite charity.

No comments: