Friday, January 22, 2010

The Vikings are coming! the Vikings are Coming!


Photo:14th August 2007 at 13.39, the crew of the Sea Stallion arrived in Dublin. Accompanied by the tunes of Irish Army No. 1 Band, the ship made fast at Custom House Quay in central Dublin.

Don't look now, the Vikings are coming, and Mad Max will be there:
Gibson: I want a Viking to scare you. I don’t want a Viking to say, “I’m going to die with a sword in my hand.” I don’t want to hear that. It pulls the rug out from under you. I want to see somebody who I have never seen before speaking low guttural German who scares the living shit out of me coming up to my house. What is that like? What would that have been like?


Uh, like this?


More HERE.
Ah, but eventually even Vikings settled down and got jobs.

Viking DNA in modern UK.


No comments: