No, I haven't seen it: we get these things 3 year later.
And no, the story is not "real": it's fiction. Sheesh.
and here is how to tell if you are from Minnesota:
- You only own three spices...salt, pepper and ketchup.
- You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
- You thought Grumpy Old Men was documentary.
- You design your Halloween costumes to fit over snowmobile suits.
- You feel warm and toasty at -12°.
- You know the four seasons—Winter, Still Winter, Not Winter and Almost Winter.
- Or: You know there are only two seasons—Winter and The Time When They Fill In The Potholes In The Road.
- Though you're not breaking the law, you break into a cold sweat when the game warden appears.
- You know Ole and Lena personally.
- You owe more money on your snowmobile than your car.
- You think the opening of deer season is a national holiday.
- You find -40° only a mite chilly.
- You think everyone from a different state has an accent.
- Your husband thinks sexy lingerie is a flannel nightgown with only eight buttons.
- You've ever taken your kids trick-or-treating in a blizzard.