Thursday, September 03, 2015

Family news

So not only does our business compound have a third floor love nest, keeping our maids from washing clothing on the roof, but now there are metal mesh fences and locks to keep us from using our west garden, the laundry, and the tools/ladder that are stored in the garage.

There is a part in the will saying I am allowed to "enjoy" the entire property, but the will hasn't gone to court to become legal, because "there is no money", so I really have no legal rights here...presumably the next step is to insist that I pay the electric bill for this side of the compound.

So someone wants to play games.

But what bothers me is that the smaller white watch dogs are locked in there all night, no food no water...which means no protection for Joy or the granddaughter in the second floor apartment or the office... (Me, I have three dogs: Two of lolo's dogs and George the killer Labrador, all sleeping in the bedroom for protection. No, I don't have my Glock anymore).

Well, the good news is that I still don't think that "thou shalt not take the name of the Lord in vain" hasn't been broken, but the other nine, well, fuhgeddaboudit.

This post is just an update to Chona and family members who read the blog....The few non family members who read this blog can ignore this post.

No comments: