UKMail article on moms who were not alcoholics but had kids with the syndrome.
- movement and co-ordination problems, known as cerebral palsy
- learning difficulties – such as problems with thinking, speech, social skills, timekeeping, maths or memory
- mood, attention or behavioural problems – such as autism-like behaviour or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- problems with the liver, kidneys, heart or other organs
- hearing and vision problems
uh oh: NIH summary says that causes problem too. the studies that showed few problems were from the 1970's when THC levels in marijuana were much lower than they are now.
THC, has increased from 3.4% in 1993 to 8.8% in 2008, and can reach as high as 30% in certain hashish preparations . This fact is important since THC effects are dose related and classical studies carried out in the 1970s used doses that reflected cannabis intake at that period of time
and of course, the heroin epidemic is fueled by the same societal ideas that gave us marijuana and alcohol.
Both the prophet and John Wesley saw this and insisted that their followers not use alcohol: But where are the churches doing this? Alcohol abuse in early America was lowered by the revivals of the early 1800's...
but now being judgemental about behavior is a no no.