Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Family news

Went to court again about my husband's will... after many meetings we finally got his daughter in law as the one to probate the will, but now his son is upset, because we accused him of mortgaging a property named in the will before the will was probated. His claims that it was his business ignored that it was my husband's hard earned money that bought the property.

So we continue to support our lawyers...

On the other hand, until the will is probated, he can't try to throw me out of my house, since he was given this property along with the business compound. Luckily, under Philippine law, you can't throw a widow out of her house. (Under Philippine law, I cannot own property).

And he is still angry that his daughter, who won a full scholarship to a prestigious school in Canada, started school there last week. He forbade her to go because it is a secular school, and he wants her to go to a Christian school.

The Bible says she has to obey her father (ditto for his wife to submit to her husband). So if she disobeys him she is a bad person.

Again, I refer to Psych Central's article on 11 ways for narcissists to shame control people: Number 7:


Religious Guilt. It doesn’t matter what the religion of the narcissist or the other person is. In every religion, there are a set of standards and expectations. The narcissist will use the other person’s religious beliefs to guilt them into acting a certain way. They might even go as far to say, “God told me you need to…”

Sigh. Long story.

The scholarship covered the tuition but rent money from an apartment Lolo gifted her plus money he gifted me ten years ago, (to be used in case of illness or emergencies until my pension kicked in) managed to pay for things like plane tickets and miscellaneous expenses.

Keep her in your prayers, because teenagers are vulnerable to this type of manipulation: the good news is now that it is via email to her and her school.

But it does give some background on why I dislike self righteous SJW who manipulate good people.

well, it doesn't work well with me.

Grandmom Mazur, call your office...



No comments: