Friday, October 20, 2017

Hillary's facebook problem: Trolls vs ads

A bunch of boring articles are shouting "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" and the latest was that Russia bought anti Hillary ads on Facebook... but only a few.

What is being ignored: The usual suspects (SJW) who take the meme and daily post five minute hates on Facebook were usually pro Hillary. So the few ads would be outshouted by the meme warriors. And a lot of the "progressive" hatred there (before the hate Trumpie boy meme took over) were openly anti Christian.

And no one is bothering to see if the result of the meme warriors and five minute hates have negatively affected facebook in older folks.

I go on facebook to see what my grandkids are doing.

I know that I avoid facebook due to the anti Christian hatred there, and because to find out what my grand kids are doing I have to wade through recommendations to friend people I don't know, ads for all sorts of stuff I am not interested in, and nonsense.


No comments: