My stepson is making our "business center" to include a large meeting area for meetings and parties.
WE held another party here yesterday, and photos are on line.
I stayed in Jeans and tried to stay out of their way.
Right now, Lolo is going to Mass at 4 am...the pre christmas novena held early in the morning, so farmers can attend mass before going to the fields. No way I am religious enough to go with him to a crowded church when I am half asleep, but then I sit and worry about him until he gets back...
Lots of decorations all over town, but since my camera is not fancy, I doubt the Christmas lights will show.
As for "Merry Christmas", no problem here...but at the airport, employees were told not to greet people with merry christmas, since it implies by custom that they have to give you a tip...go figure...