Thursday, November 06, 2008

War, war, beautiful war...(paranoia alert)

With the world rejoicing over the Messiah's election, here is the PC version of his position on issues...first thing he will do is remove all restrictions on abortions, including job protection for Catholic and Muslim Doctors/nurses/pharmacists who might refuse to cooperate with abortion...

his fiats on abortion will be easy, but he knows didlysquat about war issues except for the left's anti American meme...which may not be accurate....

I worry he will be JimmyCarter Redux...and that the bad guys will figure he will hesitate before firing back.

The bad news: The Israelis know this, which is why I predict Israel will hit Iran before the inauguration...while they still can rely on Bush backing them...
------------------------

Update: Uh: I was being paranoid and cranky with the above post....but when I got my RSS feed from the LATIMES I found this....

----------------------
On the other hand, one hopes an African American president might try stopping the genocides in Central Africa...where multinationalism and the UN has helped but hasn't stopped the killings.

----------------------------------
What I said on Central Africa: Ditto for Zimbabwe...

No comments: