Thursday, May 27, 2010

Family news

we went to a party two days ago for AnneVincent's Christening (and to celebrate the defeat of the previous mayor's wife in the election).

I have been a little sick for a few days with a cold/GI upset but that didn't stop me from eating the lechon and other treats.

Lolo however started with a cold, and then started to wheeze...I tried my old inhaler but it didn't work, so I gave him some Prednisone, and the next day bought a new inhaler which did work. He is also on antibiotics.

Today he's feeling better, still wheezing a bit but energetic and managed to jog.

Very hot here, but it rained last night and we are hoping the monsoon has arrived.

Joy is still with her family in Capiz, will return home Friday. Ruby didn't go with her because she has the same cold as the rest of us.

No comments: