Friday, January 13, 2012

Geek joke of the week


photoWikipedia
A Higgs Boson particle walks into a Catholic Church. So the priest comes up to him and says "Oi you! Higgs Boson! You can't come in 'ere."

So the Higgs Boson particle says, "Without me you can't have any mass."
-----------------------------------
Werner Heisenberg being stopped at a speed trap. Policeman asks him, "Do you know how fast you were going?" And Heisenberg responds, "No, but I know where I am!"

------------------

three branches of science:

If it smells, it's Chemistry
If it moves, it's Biology
If it doesn't work, it's Physics!

---------------------------
Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic!

--------------------------
From HermeneuticOfContinuity Blogspot.

The CERN website links to this cartoon explation LINK

and the real reason they haven't found it yet?

I MADE YOU A HIGGS BOSON  BUT I EATED IT

No comments: