Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Gratuitous Lady Gaga post of the day

LINK Credit: Splash News/Corbis; BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
 
"I am choosing not to comment on whether or not the furs I purchase are faux fur-pile or real because I would think it [hypocritical] not to acknowledge the python, ostrich, cow hide, leather, lamb, alligator, 'Kermit' and not to mention meat, that I have already worn," she continued. "This should already put me in a category as one who appreciates and adores the beauty of animals in fashion... 
Gaga also rallied around Kardashian and warned PETA supporters not to ambush her in public. "To campaigners, save your flour to make bread for the children who are hungry. And Kim Kardashian is fabulous."

Heh. She looks almost as spiffy as Pinoy Blogger/fashion icon BryanBoy in a fur coat.
although why she is wearing fur in August makes me wonder if she's in danger of heat stroke...

But I agree with her: it always annoys me when the pEta activists prance around to get photographed in Manila pretending they care about animals, while they ignore the street children nearby who live in the slums or sleep in the streets:

of course, the Manila elites don't like to  notice such places: Even Boy Abunda blasts the Bourne movie for being filmed in the lower class neighborhoods of Manila instead of the posh gated communities or malls.

No comments: