Saturday, August 22, 2015

Another day, another typhoon

I have been flat in bed due to a stomach flu since yesterday, but it has been raining on and off for two days. Right now the rain is heavy.

Yup, another typhoon. we didn't get hit by the winds (it hit north of here) but central Luzon is still at risk for flooding with this heavy rain hitting soggy soil.

I stopped the daily newspaper that Lolo would read, and I've been too sick to check these things on TV or internet.

However, the heavy rain keeps the dogs sleeping in my room instead of outside chasing cats.

Joy and Ruby are still in Manila...with the rain heavy (yellow flood alert there) I hope they are okay. Chano got home last night....he didn't stay there because I am alone here in the compound and it's not safe to let me stay here without someone else to help guard the place.

No comments: