Sunday, August 23, 2015

quote of the day

Guess I'm not the only one who can still quote the Baltimore Catechism.

From CBS:

He's just grateful to be alive. "That act, that impulse to be grateful, wants an object. That object I call God. Now, that could be many things. I was raised in a Catholic tradition. I'll start there. That's my context for my existence, is that I am here to know God, love God, serve God, that we might be happy with each other in this world and with Him in the next -- the catechism. That makes a lot of sense to me. I got that from my mom. And my dad. And my siblings." 
Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-Stephen-Colbert-before-his-quot-Late-Show-quot-debut-188875.shtml

an article on Colbert's family tragedies here.

No comments: