Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Family news

My granddaughter arrived safely in Canada, and her school starts today.

See previous post on trying to get her a plane ticket.

on Monday, I got the notice that the money I had put into my credit card to cover the plane ticket had finally cleared...after we had arranged a friend to buy her the ticket... so now I guess I'll have to take it out again and we will reimburse it by putting it into her local bank account.

Luckily, the money was my tax refund check that finally arrived last week (another long story) so it didn't hurt my budget.

Myself, I have been sick for a couple of weeks: long story but today I woke up feeling normal.

the puppies are well: Two went to guard Dr Angi's clinic, and two will go to Joy's parents house in a week or so but we plan to keep at least one here, since three of our dogs are over 10 years old and not very vigourous watch dogs any more.

Geoge, the killer Labrador, has kidney failure, and spends most of his time sleeping in my room... oh well.

No comments: