Friday, August 17, 2018

they knew about the problem years ago

someone posted this CSPAN talk about the book Goodbye good Men.from 2002.

Controversial at the time, it gives some insight into what was going on in the church, although from what I understand, the Vatican stepped in and tried to stop the problem despite the opposition from the PC.



\

and the problem goes beyond "abuse": Bishop Wuerl was in charge of Pittsburgh when everyone in western PA knew about the gay priests openly cruising at Pittsburgh bars.

Don't tell me he didn't know about it.

As I said before: Pray for the priests who just try to do their job caring for people when the bishop is pushing the modern agendas over the old fashioned piety of the local Catholics.

I am waiting for someone to ban my blog on the grounds of homophobia: But the problem is the facade pretending promiscuity is okay.

it's the religious equivalent of Gresham's law:


No comments: