Friday, September 28, 2018

Mr Milquetoast turns into Joseph Welch

From  PJMedia


"If you wanted an FBI investigation, you could have come to us," Graham declared, turning to the Democrats. "What you want to do is destroy this guy's life, hold this seat open, and hope you win in 2020. You've said that, not me."
"When you see [Supreme Court Justices] Sotomayor and Kagan, say hello because I voted for them. I'd never do to them what you've done to this guy," Graham added.
"This is the most unethical sham since I've been in politics and if you really wanted to know the truth, you sure as hell wouldn't have done what you've done to this guy."

and then there is this comment:
Yes, who would have thought that McCain loving Mr bipartisan Lindsey Graham would be the one to loose the dogs of war
No, I haven't watched the hearings: we have a 12 hour time difference and I have a life.

----------------
update: It just occured to me that yutes might not know who Mr Milquetoast was: Wikipedia article.

No comments: