So if Elon pays someone to make another version of the Odyssey, which one would you watch?
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Someone on line mentioned the movie Quigley down under, which I had never watched, and so I found it on Internet archives and while checking it out found a lot of louis L''Amour type westerns there too.
ah, remember when movies had people you liked trying to do the right thing and the films actually had a plot?
...........................
big meeting of Gov Shapiro and Trumpieboy et al to announce investments in the Pennsylvania industries including reopening the Philadelphia Naval yard. However it doesn't seem to have gotten a lot of publicity for some reason.
gee, wonder why.
but if you do a search on youtube for the Phila shipyard you will get lots of videos for the hoax Philadelphia experiment.
Which says a lot about what Youtube thinks I am interested in.
------------------------------------------
Rubio is in Manila for a big ASEAN meeting and has this pithy answer to the never ever biased MSM:
QUESTION: Have you made any progress on Ukraine today? Is Russia serious about peace this time? SECRETARY RUBIO: I mean, you think we settled the war in Ukraine in our 30 minutes here in Asia?
there is a big push for technology in the Pax Silica plan, ere is a including an AI site, using the old Clark AFB site, so the usual environmentalists who never complain about China destroying fishing in the west Phil sea are complaining about it in the SCMP> which used to be a good news source before China took over Hong Kong and it's media.
The state of the nation address will give more information and I probably should post more about this, but it is to the west of our area: Our area is more famous for the huge solar energy farm to supply electricity to Manila.
In the meanwhile, because Rubio is here, China decided to attack another Philippine vessel in the West Philippine Sea, just to show they can cause trouble.
Sigh.
-----------------
Finally, there seemed to be a big astroturfed series of attacks against JD Vance, including one report in a major US MSM complaining he missed a meeting (luckily X added a content explanation: He wife was having a baby).
In addition one of his SSA was leaking information on his location to one of the MSM news sites. Even I am aware he had to move to a military housing for protection.
But anyway, I was wondering WTF was causing the hysterical and coordinated attacks at this time. Maybe because as a veteran he has questions about the war in Iran pointing out that people there do not think like Americans.
Then my automatic feed that I was listening to (I run discussions and podcasts in background when I sleep) sent me to his interview on Joe Rogan. I awoke to this part with a discussion on unions HERE. About unions and the minimum wage and how Europe pays new employees below minimum wage as apprentices, but it is illegal in the USA.
Imagine a discussion without empty rhetoric.
And he is also on other non MSM podcasts discussion his latest book in which he goes into losing and then finding his religion.
the MSM is absolutely hating it of course.
but the alternative media is out there now so we can learn what it is about:
No I haven't read it yet, but will keep an eye out if it gets posted on Scribd//Everand in the near future.

No comments:
Post a Comment