Not quite a typhoon so no bad winds and we have electricity and city water.
The schools were closed Friday.
The barangay neighborhood patron saint is St Lawrence so fiesta parade later today. and a Miss Gay Gapan contest was scheduled in the plaza for either yesterday evening or today
My arthritis has been bad from the weather so I spent yesterday in bed and didn't attend church in the evening since Catholics have revived the ancient idea that Sunday starts at Sundown.
Howevery arthritis is better today but since l don't have anyone to attend mass with me I will just sit iny room and enjoy the hymns sung by the Baptists who meet in our meeting room each Sunday.
In other news Stella our black dog's 5 puppies are chubby and healthy but their eyes are not open yet so I haven't checked how. many are boys or girls. Their nest is in our closet where I put a flat box for them.
We have another box in my bathroom for Baby our Mama dog but apparently she did not get pregnant last time she was in heat. She is 7 years old so maybe she is too old.
No comments:
Post a Comment