I just found the most brilliant bit by @JohnCleese He explains Leftism better in 90 seconds, than you could learn from any academic in 20 years. https://t.co/xtubCcbRdi
— Dr Manhattva (@Manhattva) October 3, 2026
it isn't only about the left (the right does it too). It is actually a sign of being a true believer, needing a purpose in life and directing self hatred against others instead of actually doing something that might help others.
I saw this in medical school and I saw how very few anti VietNam war protesters bothered to help the boat people or the other refugees who fled that country when the communists took over. Nope, they were into other things: Jane Fonda for example started putting out exercize videos. About the only anti war activist who actually helped was Joan Baez...
that is why all the stress on training social justice warriors is nonsense. Are any of these folks building houses in Appalachia? working in food banks? Helping in emergencies such as helping to fill sandbags to stop flooding, evacuating people, taking groceries etc to those fleeing fires or floods?? Church groups do this all the time...
No comments:
Post a Comment