Friday, December 01, 2006

Typhoon missed us, thank God

The latest typhoon weakened and turned south, thereby missing us and Manila. Right now we have rain and 30 mph gusts but essentially are fine.

It could be worse. After all, it's snowing back in Oklahoma

Chano is off to his trade fair in Manila.

Lolo is resting.

I am blogging. My newest blog posts are on Bloggernews network, long boring essays, which hopefully will bring me more than the 3 dollars a month I get from google ads (hit them once in awhile, Luke, I need the dough).

We gave two of the 3 older puppies away, but the bad news is that the latest 6 puppies have started climbing out of their box, so when we walk thru the kitchen/dining room, you have to watch where you step, or you might step on a puppy or worse. I can't wait till the "dirty kitchen" (i.e. the kitchen outside that is covered but open to air) is finished and we can move the puppies out there.

No comments: