Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Books videos

I am bemused that new books now come with their own videos.

This one is about "Wicked Bugs", which is coming out next year, by Amy Stewart, the author of "wicked plants".



actually, having worked in poor areas, I am aware of these problems, but the new "green" fads of not taking a bath or running around barefoot seem to ignore history.

----------------------------------
on the other hand, I don't know if I'd enjoy this one.


the whole point of Tolkien is that he was a "very married man" (to quote CSLewis) and I doubt he'd go rolicking around with the philandering Charles Williams or confirmed bachelor CS Lewis when he had a wife and a few kids still at home.
----------------------


actually, it doesn't matter to me: It usually takes two years for best sellers to hit our used book Kiosk. I just picked up Evanovich's "Finger licking fifteen" but she already released number 16 in the US.

No comments: