Friday, April 26, 2019

Haruki Murakami

Haruki Marakami's books are high on the list of books for intelligent people, but awhile back I tried to read Norwegian Wood and gave up.

I guess I'm going to have to try reading him again (see previous blogpost with quote from AnnAlthouse).

Norwegian Wood. can be downloaded at internet archive (LINK)

Then there is this: What I talk about while running EBOOK





here's another one on youtube...

It starts with a lady ridiculing him for cooking spaghetti in the morning... uh, here in Asia we eat noodles for breakfast. But never mind. no one says this in the book...

And he irons when he is stressed, just like Stephanie Plum's mother.(you can see the intellectual level of books I like).

So maybe I'll give it a try.




there are a couple more books at youtube and archive.org if you want to check them out.


-----------------------

Speaking of Stephanie Plum: the Plum books are on youtube at present (they tend to be removed quickly for copyright problems, so listen quickly).

very non PC, but hey, very very funny.



No comments: