Tuesday, March 12, 2024

family news

The house has been chaotic an noisy for the last two weeks, and the dogs barking on and off at night have interfered with my sleep.

The problem? Both female dogs went into heat: First Blanche, the dog in the business center, and now Baby who lives in my house. 

 The male dogs are crazy and fighting each other all day and night, and I have had to put two of them on amoxicillin for dogbites so the wounds don't get infected.

Baby is the worst, since she is related to the male dogs in my house and refused to mate with them... She prefers to mate with the brown dog down the street, and if left alone she is small enough to sneak out in the space between the two garage doors to meet him. That makes the two male dogs who are too large to fit through the hole angry, and they attack one another, or sometimes one of the younger half grown puppies.

Ruby didn't get her job in HongKong because she doesn't have enough work experience, so will probably teach in Manila for another year.

Me? One of these days I want to see a doctor to find why my exercize tolerance, which was recovering after my dengue attack, is now down again.

And the bad news? Hot season has arrived. It will hit the 90s until the monsoon arrives in June. Which means to exercize one has to get up at 5 am before the heat hits.



No comments: