Sunday, March 24, 2024

The Music man: sing along

 So we were discussing songs, and I was asked where this melody comes from:

\

well, I remebered the lyrics and found the song:

what is interesting in the melody? It is almost the same melody as 76 Trombones.

So instead of watching the latest Netflix drama about rich narcissitic heroines in romantic kerfuffles, which is what my granddaughter seems to thrive on, I found the film at Internet archives to view:LINK.

OR you can watch it on YOUTUBE:


imagine: a movie with songs that you actually can sing along with!

Crochety old lady alert!

yes a piece of fluff. And not realistic. But then, I didn't think I could handle the Clueless woke heroines of Netflix, which I don't find realistic. I long to tell them: Get a nursing degree and find reality outside your bubble.

But then, of course, I don't watch dramas with medical themes either: in these dramas,  docs and nurses are not realistic either. I rarely watch them because I end up throwing stuff at the screen and screaming: You don't do it that way. Even the K dramas tend to get medical details wrong.

and the few that get the details and diseases true to life, well, I've lived through too many similar scenes in real live so they bring back sad memories. 

 Sigh. 


No comments: